Situated on route 45, Hopefield was originally developed as a church community on the banks of the Zoute River in 1853. Hopefield is known for its spectacular displays of seasonal wild flowers as it is situated in the heart of "fynbos" country. Several fossil deposits are to be found on the local farm Elandsfontein.
- Fossil Museum at the local Tourism Office
- Dutch Reformed Church & Hall
- Replica of the Hartebeeshuisie
- Flowers during Spring (Tel: 022 - 723 1720)
- Langrietvlei National Monument (by appointment only Tel: 022 - 783 0856)
- Hopefield Tourism Office
Tel: 022 - 723 1720